Head of Application Engineering F/M/D (100%)
We are looking for a Head of Application Engineering to lead the team and manage all development activities at our Rastatt site. This function will be reporting to the Development Director EMEA.
Some of your responsibilities
- Evaluate and prioritize development requirements together with the development teams in Europe in coordination with the project management and the product management.
- Coordinate and manage workload and resources.
- Leading the development team Rastatt (software/hardware and mechanical development).
- Collaboration on development strategies, technologies, methods, tools etc.
- Planning and hiring staff resources for the development team Rastatt.
- Staff coaching, target agreements, performance reviews etc. of the development team Rastatt.
- Ensure the personal and technical team lead (Rastatt).
- Work in compliance with development and HR policies.
What we are looking for
- Education in application development (graduate degree) or background in software development.
- Proficient knowledge in leadership and good knowledge in leading projects and project management.
- Strong knowledge of software development (Linux; C/C++) and proficient understanding of development methods (agile, SCRUM).
- Excellent communication skills (German native, English B2/C1) and interpersonal skills.
- As a global player we expect readiness to travel sporadic to our locations in Europe (Switzerland, Sweden, Poland) and support provided for training.
Your application can be sent directly to:
LTG Rastatt GmbH