Product Manager software suite F/M/D (100%)
To complete our Product Management Team, we are looking for a new team member at one of our locations in Gossau (CH), Rastatt (DE) or Ulm (DE).
You will work closely with our engineers and sales to shape our new software suite from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design a software suite that our customers love. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Luminator speed.
You will be responsible for understanding market needs and translating them into product requirements that support the growth of our products and services worldwide. This includes working closely with our customers, engineering and other stakeholders. One of the many reasons Luminator consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative approach between our different locations and markets. As a global player we expect readiness to travel (20% to 30%).
Some of your responsibilities
- Understand Luminator’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products and services that are recognized best in the industry
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy with a focus on customer value
- Develop and conduct effective trainings for sales and project teams
- Lead the ideation and launch of innovative solutions
- Maintain solution portfolio over the entire product life cycle
- Define and implement pricing strategies
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for solving our customers’ problems
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Demonstrated experience as Product Manager for Software or similar role in an international environment
- Degree in engineering and business administration
LTG Switzerland GmbH
CH - 9200 Gossau