Great career opportunity!
As we are always looking to provide our customers and passengers with an optimized and perfected experience, we are looking for an electronic designer with an interest in public transportation and communication systems.
At Luminator, we are experts in the design of information and multimedia systems in the field of public transport. We offer next generation solutions and our products are recognized on the international scene. Transport authorities and vehicle manufacturers (train, bus, plane) recognize them for their reliability, their innovative side and their adaptability to different realities.
The challenge we offer you:
Reporting to the Electronic Engineering Supervisor, you will have to respond, as a team, to the needs of customers in terms of conception and design of various electronic products, ranging from passenger information systems, entertainment info to security camera system, passing through LED / LCD display panels and audio systems.
Of course, in addition to designing and developing circuits, we will also ask you to:
- Perform feasibility studies for the development of electronic systems and carry out performances analysis; propose technological choices.
- Prepare design quotes and estimate costs and efforts to develop and validate electronic systems.
- Design and develop electronic circuits; perform calculations and simulations for various analog and digital sections.
- Prepare functional and environmental qualification plans for circuits, sub-assemblies and electronic systems; coordinate execution.
- Supervise and participate in the installation and testing of electronic systems.
- Analyze electronic failures and look to identify root causes.
- Come up with effective and innovative solutions to encountered problems.
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or DEC in electronics combined with relevant experience;
- System engineering skills;
- Member of the O.I.Q. is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Ability to use basic measuring instruments.
- Dynamic person who likes to take up challenges;
- Good ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work with deadlines;
- Customer oriented.
If you are a team player who wants to develop your knowledge, you should join the company and we will help you reach your full potential.
See you soon!