- Organizing your PIS Content
With the PIS SW Tool Suite you can access the RailKom devices directly.
Service Tool Software:
- for applying new software, database, audio files and infotainment content onto the system.
- used for diagnostics, to monitor various signals in the system and for reading out log files.
Edit Tool Software:
- create and maintain databases and audio files for the system.
- used to setup trigger points along the route, where the PIS System must show information to the passengers.
Playlist Editor Software:
a standalone WINDOWS® application, where the user can create/design pages/playlists for the images displayed on the TFT-LCD screens.
If you want to manage your complete fleet containing RailKom products Access Web is the right tool for you.