System/Software Engineer AI f/m/d (100%)
We are looking for a System/Software Engineer AI (m/f/d) for our TDC VSS, Neumünster.
- Design of AI applications, mainly deep learning concepts of computer vison, with suitable frameworks (i.e. Tensorflow, Caffe, Spark ML, etc.);
- Handling of existing international projects with partner companies;
- On site deployments together with the end customer;
- Programming of automated software tests and writing of documentation.
- Study of information technology, computer science or comparable qualification;
- Knowledge of AI frameworks, intimate knowledge of at least one year;
- At least three years experience of work with similar projects;
- Experience with video analytics;
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns (Python, C++);
- Experience with version management and maintenance (Tool: i.e. SageMaker…);
- Eager to learn new skills on the job;
- English fluent for specs and code documentation;
- Ability to work autonomous.
Nice to have skills:
- Software development for Windows and embedded systems under Linux;
- Software development with QT;
- Video streaming;
- TCP/IP knowledge;
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send them to:
LTG Rastatt GmbH